Online Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Culinary Concepts London Ltd (company no. 5006747) whose registered office is at Culinary Concepts, Lodge Farm, Hook Road, North Warnborough, Hook, RG29 1HA.
2. Employees of Culinary Concepts London Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with our competitions or helping to set up the competitions shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There are no entry fees and no purchases necessary to enter our competitions.
4. When a competition is held on one of our social media channels, non-members can enter by emailing their name, address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Closing date for entries will be stated in the competition details. After the date stated, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize(s) for the winner(s) will be stated in the competition details.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to our competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with our competitions.
10. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner (as above) and arrange a convenient week day date and address for the prize to be delivered to. The prize will be sent via courier and require a signature upon delivery to confirm safe receipt. Saturday delivery can be arranged however, there will be a charge for this payable by the winner. UK entrants only.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with our competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, an entrant also gives permission for their email address, if supplied, to be added to our emailer list and to receive promotional emails from Culinary Concepts. The entrant can choose to opt out of this service at a later date. We do not share our data with any third parties.
16. Our competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Culinary Concepts, Lodge Farm, Hook Road, North Warnborough, Hook, RG29 1HA.
19. Entry into any of our competitions will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.