Culinary Concepts Career Opportunities
Passionate about the products we sell and the service we offer, the team at Culinary Concepts provide an efficient service for the discerning buyer. Our aim is to design, develop and manufacture high quality, innovative stainless steel and silver plated tableware, gifts and home accessories. Culinary Concepts has acquired a reputation as a leading supplier of quality cutlery and tableware. Since our conception in 1999, we have been providing customers with high quality products at affordable prices through our Mail Order service and at various exhibitions and shows across the Country. As we grow we are always on the look out for enthusiastic, creative, positive and above all talented people to join our Company.
For a taste of a new career send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Advisor
Culinary Concepts has acquired a reputation as a leading supplier of quality cutlery and tableware. Since its conception in 1999, Culinary Concepts has been providing customers with high quality products at affordable prices and are looking for a new member to join their team.
The position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to be part of a small creative and fast moving company. The office has a buzzy, constantly evolving and positive atmosphere with a close knit and caring network. We are looking for somebody with customer service experience, a creative and positive problem solving mentality who will become a valued member of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop themselves and their skills.
Please note due to the rural setting of the office, own transport is essential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is organised, punctual, pro-active and enthusiastic
- Has the ability to multitask and maintain focus in a busy environment
- Has excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with colleagues and customers
- Has previous experience in customer service and administration
- Has a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Has fine attention to detail
- Most importantly enjoys working as part of a team and having a team spirit
The role is extremely varied and duties include but are not limited to:
- To liaise with customers, by phone or e-mail regarding new and existing orders and to deal promptly with all enquiries
- To follow up customer contact across all platforms, multichannel and social media
- To book in deliveries with customers, arrange collections and exchanges
- To liaise with dispatch team and warehouse personnel as per customer requirement
- Assist with general office duties
Junior Office Administrator
Culinary Concepts has acquired a reputation as a leading supplier of quality cutlery and tableware. Since its conception in 1999, Culinary Concepts has been providing customers with high quality products at affordable prices and are looking for a new member to join their team. The position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to be part of a small creative and fast moving company. The office has a buzzy, constantly evolving and positive atmosphere with a close knit and caring network.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To manage general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly on a daily basis. Assist with Office Managers duties and correspond with customers, in a timely and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing administration duties, including, but not limited to, e-mailing, filing preparing letters for post, placing customer orders, and answering telephone calls
- Interacting with customers via the telephone and on occasions in our showroom/outlet or at our exhibitions.
- Action incoming email via Zendesk, in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Arrange meetings for management by reserving meeting rooms, welcoming visitors and managing refreshments
- Photocopy, scan, and file appropriate documents when requested
- Maintain accurate customer records whilst carrying out data entry in SAP
- Assist with organising events when necessary, including photoshoots
- Conduct competitor research and compile data into spreadsheet
- Interact and assist with Company Directors and management
- Distributing office supplies where necessary
- Performs additional duties when required, including proof reading seasonal brochures
- Excellent customer care skills
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong administration and excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and ability to prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, reliable and punctual
- Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Previous knowledge SAP would be advantageous