Culinary Concepts Career Opportunities
Passionate about the products we sell and the service we offer, the team at Culinary Concepts provide an efficient service for the discerning buyer. Our aim is to design, develop and manufacture high quality, innovative stainless steel and silver plated tableware, gifts and home accessories. Culinary Concepts has acquired a reputation as a leading supplier of quality cutlery and tableware. Since our conception in 1999, we have been providing customers with high quality products at affordable prices through our Mail Order service and at various exhibitions and shows across the Country. As we grow we are always on the look out for enthusiastic, creative, positive and above all talented people to join our Company.
For a taste of a new career send your CV to: email@example.com
Full-Time Visual Merchandiser
Culinary Concepts was started 20 years ago by founders James Denton and Kate Jerome. Our mission was and remains to this day, to create a company that specialises in designing innovative items for the table top and home - not only beautiful, but functional and affordable. 1999 saw the exciting launch of our brand at the Ideal Home Show, London and a platform to provide our customers with high quality affordable stylish cutlery. Since then, we have acquired a reputation as a leading designer and supplier of stainless-steel cutlery, table top and serving accessories, homeware and design-led gifts. In more recent years we have expanded even further to include modern lanterns, up-to-date lighting fixtures and statement furniture pieces. Every season we launch more and more on-trend, creative collections and because of this, Culinary Concepts are proud to be leading the way in contemporary table and homeware.
We exhibit at several of UK’s premier consumer exhibitions from the world renowned RHS Flower shows such as Chelsea and Hampton Court, to inspirational home events like Grand Designs and Ideal Home show.
We have developed strong and long-lasting relationships with major departmental stores, independents and have in excess of 1000 trade accounts and exhibit at 5 specific B2B exhibitions.
We are looking for a bright, positive and energetic individual with previous experience and a precise problem-solving mentality who will become a valued member of the company.
Overall Purpose Of The Job
The role as a Visual Merchandiser will play a crucial role in meeting our sales targets increasing the impression and attraction of our brand and products.
- Assisting with planning, creating and executing visual merchandising strategies for exhibitions and in-store instillation's
- Helping to design appealing merchandise displays in order to attract visitors and promote our products
- Overseeing product photo shoots and styling print ready images
- Test different visuals and compare results
- Adjust displays in order to promote new products and special offerings
- Manage budget and track costs and expenses for instillation's
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends
- 3-5 years of experience as a visual merchandiser or similar role
- Passion for interiors and homewares
- Proof of a strong visual portfolio and 3D design
- Up to date knowledge of the new trends and fashion developments as well as thorough understanding of retail space management
- The ability to identify new solutions and bring innovative ideas to the business
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on experience with visual software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- BA in visual/fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar relevant field
- Visual Merchandising: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driving License required.